Refreshed, Exhausted, Beautiful

Hey, dolls! Wanted to let you know that I'm back from NYC! (Think I) totally rocked it out at the Certified Colorist Exam for Redken. We'll know for sure in 6 to 8 weeks. Let's hope for a big packet including Press Kit in the US Mail, baby! I just talked to my boss, tucked in my babies and enjoyed a glass (ok, two!) of Pinot Grigio (Bella Serra, not bad...) I have to say, I am beyond exhausted! My body hurts in ways I never imagined...at least not from walking around an island for a weekend! It was so refreshing to be in the city, riding the train, trekking around Midtown, and doing timed-trials for hair! I felt like a new person, with such renewed confidence in what I am doing and what I am capable of! It was almost like a reset button being pushed on my whole life! I feel like a million bucks! And you know what? The one thing that can make a person beautiful, more than anything else? Confidence. That is real beauty, baby!!! Here's to you, here's to me, here's to being a rockin', refreshed, beautiful, yet exhausted, woman!!

Hot Hair,
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts