sexy and the city...ish

I am so sorry!  I've been trying to use my Nook Color, with its advanced web features, to blog, but it just hasn't been working.  Anyway, I wanted to tell you about what I've been doing lately!  So, Sex and the City, one of my all-time fave shows, has been on reruns on E! and Bravo...I have been catching up on as many as possible, but realize suddenly how inappropriate much of the viewing is with my 3 and 4 year old children!!!  However, one of the main reasons I always loved Carrie's character was because I could relate to sitting at my desk, tapping out my witty musings on life, love, relationships and the plight of women as humans with purpose (and makeup!).  I suddenly felt so extremely connected to my fictional cast mate I could hardly wait to get back to typing!  So, while I understand that the show and subsequent movies are quite clearly fiction, I think we all have a little character role we play each day.  And I am so excited to explore this more! So, what I really want to know is, are you a Charlotte or a Carrie?

Comments

Popular Posts