PandorAllure's Box

I ordered my Beauty Box from Allure...this seasonal package of the best of the best of goodies from Allure magazine!  It took almost the full two weeks to arrive, which made me antsy, since we have had deliveries go to the neighbor's before.  I emailed the customer service address and got a timely reply of date sent and tracking number.  So impressed!  And it arrived the next day, of course...Inside was the Pandora's box of anti-aging skin emulsions, hair-preservers, body invigorators and complexion saviors I have ever seen in one small to medium sized cardboard box!  The bonus was $5 of my fee was donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation (http://www.skincancer.org/!)  My front-runner faves are Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer, feels so silky and smells great!, and Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil--I am a hair oil fanatic and I adore this one!  I haven't tried everything, yet, but I believe some of these hotties will earn a Second-Time Purchase!!!!!  I don't know if any of these beauties are left (they were only available while supplies last!), but you should definitely see if you can get your mitts on this one!!!  I will keep you updated on my luck and love of the goodies!  And you can find out more at www.allurevirtualstore.com/summer

Comments

Popular Posts