1. You spend your birthday cash at sephora.com, ulta, nyxcosmetics.com, etc.
2. You practice new makeup looks when you get your most recent copy of Allure, Elle, etc.
3. You scour said magazines looking for the right pic to bring to your hair stylist (love the bangs!)
4. You are a YouTube tutorial fan
5. Your four-year-old gets into your "products" and knows proper placement of said products
6. You find yourself explaining techniques to your children as they watch you get ready, i.e. stippling, contouring, blotting
7. You watch those infomercials and begin adding items to your gift wish list! (QVC, too!)
8. You start asking your husband if he noticed the waitress' eyeliner/bronzer/hairstyle
You know who you are, and you know what I'm talking about! Love it! Live it!