Once in a while...

Sometimes I have felt disgruntled about my career...seemingly for years at a time, even.  But every once in a while, the light breaks through and the realization that I am a beauty professional sideswipes my brain.  I am in the unique position of making a good living making people look and feel better. I have been given the passion and capabilities for hair and beauty that many people don't understand.  I get to be the image of glamour and style that most people only get to see in magazines...I get to be the guru of everything beauty/fashion/wellness/life to hundreds of people!  I am a Professional Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist.  And I am grateful I still have the opportunity to wake up each day and make the choice to enjoy my career.  Wow.  That's a piece of good fortune that comes around only every once in a while...

Comments

Popular Posts