Having a Sally Field Moment--The Versatile Blogger Award!


Tah-Dah!!
I am officially a part of the Blogger Community!  And I know I am so totally taking this over the top, but I can't help but think, "You like me, you really like me!!"

I would like to thank (the Academy!) Melissa from budgetbeautybanshee for this AWARD!!! So excited she thought of me for this honor!  My hubby was slightly joking that it was "a major award!" (like from The Christmas Story when Dad wins the sexy-leg lamp!)  But, seriously, we are so excited!


So seven random facts about me:

*  my family is my world
*  I always give my pets middle names
*  before I became a hairstylist/makeup artist/blogger, my fave job was as a pharmacy technician
*  I worked as a DJ for a country music station for about a month
*  I love watching movies, including documentaries on just about anything!
*  I always do my own haircuts/color (Once every few years I will let a coworker do something, but I straight-up panic the whole time!)
*  I used to get picked on for my big eyes...now I use them to my advantage!


Here are 15 blogs that I'm into now, that I would like to honor with the Versatile Blogger Award:

1.  A Vintage Affair With Beauty
2.  Ask Erena
3.  Bow Tied Beauty
4.  Future Fashionista Editor in Chief
5.  Glamour Daze
6.  Simply Gorgeous
7.  Sweet Wahine's Beautiful Life
8.  Stokely Rainbow
9.  What Kimmi Did Next
10. kandeej.com
11. Make Me Shimmer & Glitter
12. Mama's Journey
13. Beauty Flawed
14. TLuvzmakeup
15. Maria Ortega Makeup

I love finding great beauty/fashion/mama blogs and these are some cool ones.  Be sure to show them some love!  And thank you, again, for this Major Award!!:)
xoxo L

Comments

  1. love it! congrats


    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following! Thanks so much! I am so excited to be on your list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award darling! And thank you so much for passing it to me! It made my day. I will try to publish it as soon as possible.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/
    http://exoticaccessoriesboutiqueshop.blogspot.com/
    P.S. See what is new in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! very sweet of you to give me an award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention :) I love that you give your pets middle names if mine didn't have so many nick names I would totally do that too!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooo much my fellow retro & beautylish gal!!! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks hun, and congrats yourself too ! I remember that dodgy lamp very well from ' a Christmas story' One of my fave xmas movies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts