Squeaky Clean?

How many of you have been told that oil is bad for your skin?  We have all heard that at least once in our beauty-lives, right?  It used to be, "get rid of that oily complexion!" with a tough degreaser, and now it seems to be"why can't you gently remove that slick with more oil?"  More than confusing, don't you think? 

I have been playing with oils for the last few years, and I am just becoming more and more hooked!  I am obsessed with using oils everywhere:  in my hair, in my shower, before my foundation, to remove my foundation!  I will be sharing my experiences with each of these oil-riffic concoctions over several editions of Beauty By Lindsay.  Stay tuned for serious, hard-hitting investigative reporting.  Or perhaps just one woman's adventures on the Slippery Slope!

xoxo
L

Comments

  1. Ive gotten a few oil samples, but Im nervous to actually use them. I have super dry skin, so maybe it will help! Let me know what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried several oils and am hooked on moving away from chemical based products to things we find in nature that can help us achieve the same results! Try sweet almond oil as a make up remover and castor oil to moisturize dry skin (in small amount because it has a very viscose consistency)! Good luck with the investigations and check out my blog for some natural beauty tips! http://beautymideast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts