M.A.C. Attack!

I am so excited I received my first M.A.C. Pro order today!  You can all get M.A.C. Cosmetics online, but certain products are only for licensed beauty pros, like moi!  I'll show you a peek at what I got...
Better than a new box of crayons!



I got an assortment of eyeshadows, lipgloss, foundation, concealer...all sorts of beautifiers, even brush cleaner!  I couldn't help but dive right in and do a fast look before heading outside with the kids! 

Just your average playing-outside-look!
Let me just tell you, this is my first hands-on experience with M.A.C. products and I am in L.O.V.E.  The shadows blended so smoothly, the foundation was the perfect combination of coverage and comfort, and the kohl eyeliner was pure bliss to apply...no skipping or smearing!

I can't wait to play with my new goodies even more!  I will let you know what else I love soon!  So excited.  Oh the plans...!

Cheers to playing with your makeup, even when you're covered in kid grime!
L

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts