Workin' It (Out!)

I am never going to be one of those girls.  You know, the ones who don't wear makeup to exercise?  I know, I know:  clogged pores, raccoon-eye mascara, looking unserious about the gym?  I've thought of these, too, but I am a girly-girl at my core and I will not stop wearing cosmetics while I work out.  My solution?


Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream

I have been using this B.B. Cream (very affordable at about $12) for the last couple of months and I adore it!  It has slightly more coverage than my usual tinted moisturizer, UVA/UVB sunscreen, insane hydration and evens out my skin tone, all in one fresh-smelling cream.  I am so fond of this I could go on and on, but I won't...just try it and you'll see! 

So a swipe of this all over, a layer or three of any ol' mascara (waterproof if you're a sweaty sort!) and lip balm gets me feeling pretty enough to hit the grocery store with my post-run flush without needing a touch up!  It's definitely a win!

Here's to girly-girls not caring what people think!
L

Comments

  1. I got this recently and I love it! I wear it when I run races, even 8ks and plan to wear it for my half-marathon on Saturday :) I hope it stays on the whole time :) great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts