Sample Society: March Faves

Last month was my first Sample Society by Beautybar delivery.  It contained five deluxe-sized samples culled from the top beauty companies around!

Sample Society: March 2012

  1. FEKKAI ADVANCED Glossing Creams
  2. DERMALOGICA Daily Microfoliant Deluxe Sample
  3. SKYN ICELAND Icelandic Eye Relief Pen
  4. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask Deluxe Sample
  5. OSCAR DE LA RENTA Esprit d'Oscar Deluxe Mini-Rollerball
(Even the box is classy!  I plan to repurpose them for makeup organization!)

My favorite picks from March's Sample Society are:

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask
In just one use I had excellent results with this peel.  I normally use physical exfoliants and the only experience I had had with "peels" was an Avon pre-soaked pad that was used daily.  This smells softly of citrus and creamy apricot and has a thick jelly texture with tiny globules in it.  So simple--spread it onto a clean face and neck, let it sit for ten minutes, wipe off with damp cloth then rinse away any residue.  It was non-irritating and refreshing, with just the sweet glow of youth left behind!!!  Find them here or here!  Another excellent fact about this REN product:  contains NO petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones, PEGS, et al. 

DERMALOGICA Daily Microfoliant
This product was a fabulous skin refinisher, as well.  You sprinkle this finely-milled, odorless powder into your palm and add a few drops (not sploshes!) of water to mix into a creamy paste, then apply to cleansed face and neck.  Using the pads of your fingers, massage all over (avoiding delicate eye area!) for a minute and rinse away.  It left my face really soft and clean-feeling and just seemed really pure.  I used this in the shower the first time, which made getting the proper product to water ratio a little difficult.  I will keep this out of the shower for ease of use but also I worry the moisture level could clump up the powder.  You can find them here and here.

I am having a great experience with Sample Society.  I know spots were limited to join and now you can be added to a wait-list on the website.  For a ridiculously low price, I think it's worth the wait.



Want to peek at what came in April's Sample Society?


Cheers to luxury with an affordable price!
L

Comments

Popular Posts