Sample Society!

You know how I love trying new beauty products, but hate feeling wasteful when I move on to my next-favorite goodies? Well, as an Allure Beauty Expert I received a special invitation to join Sample Society by Beauty Bar

Sample Society sends you a box of five deluxe-sized samples from high end beauty companies.  When I joined, I filled out a little section that ranked my interests, ie:  skin care, hair care, makeup and the like.  Each month I get a package with delicious new favorites.  You also receive a mini-mag of Allure with tips and tricks related to that month's picks and a code for $15 off your purchase at beautybar.com when your order contains one of the brands included that month. 

I am anxiously awaiting my April Sample Society shipment!  I will let you know what I love!

Applause for the Beauty of Samples,
L

Comments

  1. Very cool I've been waiting to get in on that sample subscrition can't wait to see what you get!

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this took months! Geez! I know there are subs available, but limited! Or have you already joined? What do you think of it?
      L

      Delete
  2. I love things like this, samples are always so great to try out new things :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And these are samples that sometimes last months! Big, deluxe and amazing brands!
      L

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts