Derbylicious Updo Tips!
|Closer look at top left corner|
|Right back view with hat|
|Left back view with hat|
|Fabulously Finished, waiting for the Derby!|
- Wash your hair the day BEFORE and style as usual. Fresh and clean hair is too slippery for an updo. PLEASE do NOT go to your appointment with wet hair! Your stylist is prepared to give you an updo not a complete blowout and then an updo!
- Wear a shirt that you don't have to pull off over your finished style...a zippered or buttoned option makes things so much easier!
- Talk to your stylist or the salon receptionist when you make your appointment to see if there are any other things you need to know before you come in.
- Bring pictures of what you would like your hair to look like, but also bring in a picture of your dress! This will give your stylist a strong style reference!
- Try to be realistic with your expectations and requirements...your hair may not be easy to work with or your stylist may have an idea that would make you look extra beautiful!
- If you are feeling miserable about how it's going SPEAK UP immediately...we can change directions in the beginning but not after the style is nearly done!
- You may want to take an ibuprofen before your event...that tight hair and those bobby pins will feel less than pretty later in the evening (I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL...THIS IS JUST A TIP NOT MEDICAL ADVICE!)
Cheers to Updos and Fancy Events!