End of Summer Beauty

With September on its way, I'm dreaming of comfy sweaters, cocoa, lipstick instead of gloss and...dry, sunbleached hair?!?! Patchy, spotted skin? Yes, my friends, you have been living it up all summer and your once-luscious locks and glowing skin have paid dearly for your raucous ways!

This is my plan for fixing my summered skin and hair, and face the fall with gusto!  And a cable-knit sweater with leggings...!


  1. Use a sulfate free, super-hydrating shampoo, conditioner and leave in daily treatment for my specific hair needs.  I am obsessed with Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde 
  2. Use a facial product designed to help reduce fine lines, hyper pigmentation and breakouts (all that sunblock and peeling skin is major breakout fodder!)  I just started using Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders kit
  3. Exfoliate whole body with a yummy sugar or salt scrub (I want to try Fresh's Brown Sugar once I'm finished with my Philosophy Gingerbread Man) and moisturizer with a rich body cream ( I love L'Occitane Shea Butter Rich Body Cream)
  4. Use a self-tanner every other day to help keep a soft, golden glow safely into fall
Hope these tips were helpful for your own fall-prep plan!

Cheers to planning ahead!
L

Comments

Popular Posts