Smoky Eye, Flawless Face
Hope you enjoyed the video! Here are some deets on the goodies I used for this look!
- belle cosmetic brushes from Dollar General (foundation brush, dome eye shadow brush, defining eye shadow brush, brow comb&brush,) $1 each. Seriously!
- L.A. Colors Professional Eyeshadow Blender brush from Family Dollar. Comes in a set with a flat shadow brush for $1 or $2. For real!
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in 320 Warm Golden
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in 03 Transparency 3
- Red sponge from Sephora
- stila smudge crayon in black
- Clinique quick eyes in khaki (used on eyebrows)
- Brow set from Your Brand Professional
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara (I literally edited out three or four more coats than the video shows!! That was worse than watching paint dry! Hahaha!)
- MAC eyeshadows: cork, carbon, bottle green, all that glitters
- NYX Haute Jersey leopard couture palette for bronzers and blush
Let me know if there are any looks or techniques you'd like to see more on, and I will do my best to
make it happen! Or hair ideas! Did you see my fun hairstyles for fall video? Clicky here!
Cheers to a week's worth of editing videos!