New Hair: A Transition

You have probably noticed my ever-growing regrowth area lately! (Grammatically incorrect? Perhaps!) But you get my drift! I have been super-blonde for about the last year, which has taken its toll on my locks.

I stopped touching up my regrowth about eight weeks ago, and added a few fine, warm lowlights through the top panel and deepened the area below my occipital region.

Yesterday I added more lowlights, this time with a deeper, richer red-brown color. The overall result is a slightly darker, rich blonde with nice dimension.

My next steps will be adding a few neutral brown pieces that blend with my natural base color followed by strategic light blonde pieces for a pop of brightness!

It sounds like I have a "whole lot going on up there" (direct quote from Amelia from work!) but the end result I am looking for will still be an overall blonde look with lots of rich dimension and fabulousness!

Can't wait to show you my next steps! Stay tuned!

Cheers to transitional hair!
L

Ps: I am a professional hairstylist and colorist! Do not try this at home!!! xoxo

Comments

  1. You look amazing no matter what! :)

    xo-Tina ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Tina! I added you to my Google + circles! I have no idea how all that is supposed to work, but you are in! Haha! Have a great day! Xo L

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts