Beauty Island Must-Haves

You know how people ask, "if you we're stranded on a desert island...?" Well, these aren't necessarily beach-ready items, but they are the five must-have beauty necessities I would grab if I could only have five. Anywhere. Even if I was stranded at Walmart. Or Poughkeepsie. Never been there, but, I would still need these!


Blackest Black mascara. (My current is L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black)

Matte black eyeshadow. (MAC Carbon, obvs! Does double duty as a shadow or liner!)

Full-coverage concealer. (MAC Select Cover-up and Revlon Photoready are my first-line choices right now! Can take over for your foundation if need be!)

Golden bronzer, with a hint of shimmer. (Better than matte if you're looking for a bit of color and glow; Covergirl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Bronzer in Golden Sunrise rocks!)

Nude lipgloss. (My fave so far is MAC Lipglass in C-Thru. Smells delish, stays shiny and lasts a long time!)

What are some of your must-have makeup loves? Share below!

MacGyvering with makeup,
L

Comments

  1. Nice picks. I could not live without my bareminerals foundation, Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' mascara and my silly lips lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Chantel! Bare minerals is a definite when I'm using that instead of a liquid foundation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts