Eyes, lips, FUN!!!! (Or, e.l.f.!)

Ok, so I have this super-artistic photo on my iPad of all my new e.l.f. ( laymen terms, eyes lips face!) products, but I can somehow not figure out how to retrieve it for this posty-post!  Hmmmm. So, what shall I tell you and not show you?

I now hold in my beauty arsenal:

e.l.f. Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks
     Check Me Out (a medium-deep, slightly metallic purple)
     Midnight Rendezvous (a rich, shiny black, with a slight shimmer)
     Rock Out (a shimmery, taupey nude)
     Little Miss Thing (a light shimmery rose-gold hue)

Eyelid Primer in Champagne (a shimmery pink)

Cream Eyeshadows
     Candlelight (a light, shimmery yellow-gold)
     Teal Party (a deep blue, teal with a shimmery gold background)

Corrective Concealer palette in neutralize and brighten

Eyelash curler

Natural Lash Kit

Dramatic Lash Collection

Two professional eye shadow brushes

Two powder brushes

Makeup remover wipes

Lotion wipes

Wow, that's a lotta stuff for one beauty bag!  It was all ridiculously affordable, too.  Everything I have experimented with has been pretty awesome,  slim looking forward to showing you some of my skills with my new tools!

Cheers to lengthy, wordy entries!
L

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts