Soft, pretty eyes

Hello, beauties! I have been experimenting with my new e.l.f. eye products! This is a soft, pretty eye look I created using a few of my faves!

First, apply the Eyelid Primer in champagne all over the lid and blend. Using your finger, apply their Cream Eyeshadow in candlelight along your browbone and on the inner corner of your eye. Blend well before it dries! Draw just above and into the crease of your eye with the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in rock out. Blend with your finger to soften.

I finished this eye look with a fine/medium line of black, liquid liner and several coats of black mascara for extra definition.

The rest of my face is most of my daily faves, including my Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation and bronzer/highlighter/blush from my NYX Haute Jersey palette.

So far, I am really enjoying the e.l.f. line. And I love the ease and softness of these cream eye products!

Cheers to making faces!
L


Ps. Don't forget to check out my beauty channel on YouTube for more super-fun goodies! www.youtube.com/user/beautybylindsayc
And like me on Facebook so you don't miss any of the action!
www.facebook.com/beautybylindsay

Comments

  1. Thanks Chantel! Have you used any of the e.l.f. cream eye products?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts