Easy Green, Smoky Eye!

This was the easiest, colorful (well, it's not super colorful, it is a dark green!) smoky eye! I used MAC shadows for this look.

After priming my lids, I applied Bottle Green all over my lid just up to my natural crease line. Next, I smudged Carbon just around the edges of the green, including at the lash line, and extending the outer corners slightly. I added dimension by sweeping Cork above the smoky crease, and highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Shroom. I patted a little more of the green over the center of the lid to define the colored part more.

Black liquid liner and several (like, eleven!) coats of blackest-black mascara finished this awesomely smoky-but-not-too-smoky eye! Perfect for a little added snazziness for the holiday season, or just a night out on the town! Or running errands with your four-year-old, just sayin'!

This is an easy way to incorporate some color without feeling like Rainbow Brite (yay to mental flashback to my youth!) Any color will do! Go ahead and play!

Cheers to smoke and mirrors!
L



Comments

  1. It looks gorgeous on you, Lidsay! :)

    xo-Tina
    Hairups.blogspot.com
    Aginghotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! You are so sweet, Tina! Btw love the Angelina-inspired half-up style! You rock! Xo Lindsay

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts