ScrubADub!

This, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, is my absolute favorite exfoliator of pretty much all time. I got this in one of my Sample Society boxes last summer.

My first few uses weren't successful, so I shelved it for awhile.  When I tried it again, without adding extra water, it was love at first scrub! Since finishing the deluxe sample, which seemed like a bottomless container, yay!, I have been experimenting with other brands of exfoliators from the drugstore.

Every one I've tried, since experiencing the phenom called daily microfoliant, has been unsatisfactory. Most often, there is too much goo or liquid with the scrubbers so you really don't feel like they're exfoliating. I already use a face wash...I want a SCRUB, albeit one that doesn't scrape my face off! Haha!

I have one other possible exfoliator that I think I want to try. I just found it on MAC, and it contains volcanic ash! Now, if that doesn't scrub my pores clean, I may need an intervention before I go volcanic on someone! No, I'm kidding. Then I will purchase my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant! I will keep you updated!

Cheers to a proper scrub down!
L

Comments

Popular Posts