Haircolor Redux

So you may have noticed that I have been transitioning my hair color over the past several months. I have always been one to change often and quite dramatically, but I have tried to curb that habit lately.

Two main reasons why I am going more step-by-step: vanity and knowledge!

First, as a professional colorist/stylist for almost eleven years, I actually know how to change my color the right way. Anything less is just kinda dumb!

Second, thought I just ate my weight in Doritos (gracias PMS!) I have an online presence to maintain continuity for. I know it probably doesn't matter that much, but I do find it jarring to my internal timeline seeing videos with very different hair colors/styles! (Now I know how my clients feel every 5-8 weeks! Hahaha!)

Tonight I finally got to reglaze my hair with Redken Shades EQ 06G, and it is just feels shinier, richer and healthier! Now I'm just trying to decide what to do next...

I'm kinda caught between a Kardashian and a an Aniston! Haha! I feel like I'm ready to go dark, but I know I'm  going to want to add highlights once Spring hits again, and I hate having to super-bleach and tone over dark artificial pigment...

What do you guys think? Let me know if you want to see some of my pics when my hair was darker...and you've all seen it this summer while it was super, super blonde...

Cheers to the dark (or light) side!
L

Comments

Popular Posts