Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzers and Megaimpact Mascara

Today I tried the Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzers in Reserve Your Cabana and Ticket to Brazil, and their Megaimpact Mascara in Very Black.

The last time I used Wet n Wild cosmetics was way back in high school when I wore eyeliner just at the bottom lash line and no other product but Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. Yikes! So I didn't know what to expect from this low-cost cosmetics line in terms of quality.

I was surprised instantly! I loved everything about the bronzers! And the mascara gave a better first impression than some more expensive drugstore brands I've used! Keep reading for more details on these products!

Reserve Your Cabana: this is a light shade, with a soft shimmer. I used it as an all-over powder over my BB cream and concealer. It gave a beautiful highlight to the skin while adding a touch of warm glow. This would be great as just a highlight product, too.

Ticket to Brazil: this is a dark shade also with a soft shimmer. The tone is nice and gold without that brick or muddy tone. I used this as all-over color to give my skin a sun-kissed glow. I wouldn't use this as a contour product necessarily due to the shimmer. The tone was very flattering for my skin and not too dark. It was highly pigmented, so I recommend tapping off excess product before applying to skin!

Both of these bronzers have SPF 15 and a soft, almost creamy/silky texture. They are pressed powder but are not dry or cakey. At $4 each, I think these are a great value and I look forward to using these more!


Megaimpact Mascara in Very Black: this mascara has a dark, rich color, and a very workable texture. The brush is full but not fluffy, so it allowed for great control. The formula wasn't too wet, which made it easy to build volume quickly. After all-day wear, it has held up without flaking or irritating. At the $4-$6 range, I think this mascara is definitely worth grabbing!


All in all I was thoroughly pleased with my new Wet n Wild cosmetics. Watch for them in upcoming tutorials, for sure! Oh, and my video of this will be up soon! I will let you know when!

Cheers to staying fab on a budget!
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts