REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

My skin is in hyper-drive with pigmentation already this season! I'm NEVER going to make it through T-Ball if I don't do something now!

So I whipped out my ol' favorite from last summer, the REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask. You apply to clean skin, leave on for ten minutes, and wipe away with a warm washcloth. It is the perfect time to use it since I have Gabe in the tub trying his new "Squishy Baff." I swear, my kids like their "as seen on TV" stuff as much as their mama!! Hahaha!

What I like most about the REN product is that it is free of pretty much anything chemically-based, but works as well, if not better, than most other peels I've tried. It is a little goopy, kind of like orange pulp in a gel and it tingles a tiny bit, but it doesn't burn at all.

Best of all, it really smoothes things out, texture wise. My pigmentation isn't gone yet, obviously, but this is a once-a-week product, so I am going to do this for at least a month to see if I get some good color movement! Also, I will be slathering on my SPF 50 every morning starting TOMORROW!!!!

Cheers to breaking out the peels for summer!
Lindsay



Comments

Popular Posts