Hair Habit

If you've known me awhile, you probably realize I get bored with my hair. A lot. In fact, I usually quip that the one thing that stays the same is that I'm always changing my hair!  My clients tell me they're not sure what I'll look like from one appointment to the next, but that it's always good! (Hope they're not fibbing to make me feel better! Haha!)

Sometimes I want to be all dramatic and "stylist-y" and other times I want to be the all-natural, laid-back Senior year version of myself, a la this pic...

Perhaps I'm just trying to recapture that youthful nostalgia, kind of rewind before I did damage to my hair in the first place (not to mention all those bad decisions in college haha!) But I love the process of creating different hairstyles and colors and looks, I just hate having to wait so long for things to grow or "heal" between changes. Since I am a professional stylist, I can't do things the incorrect way...I'm thoroughly against breaking certain rules! (But not all rules! Creativity sometimes calls for it!)

So, just thought I'd let you know I'm getting a bit antsy about my hair.  I really want to do something different, but I just don't know what I'm willing to commit to. I feel like I have to keep it longish, and I'd really like to get it much longer again, but I'm BORED!!! I just trimmed two inches off tonight. I'm trying to get it all one length and blunt and healthy again. I would show you a picture of that, but I've already put Clean and Clear on these two spots, so things are not super-cute right now!! Haha!

Well, lets see what we come up with, shall we? 
Xoxo,
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts