Maybelline New York: The Flash Clean Rehash

I have continued using Maybelline New York The Flash Clean for the last week.  If you haven't seen my First Look and Review video yet, watch it here

This product is supposed to break up your makeup instantly, deep clean your skin and leave behind a layer of moisturizer. It's even supposed to Remove waterproof mascara! And it's only 4.99 at Walmart!  And I really didn't like it. And it really didn't even get my regular mascara off.

I did like the convenience of a one-bottle-does-it-all product, especially when we got home late from an all day excursion to the amusement park...totally out of baby wipes and also totally lazy! But I also didn't have anything on my face except for sunscreen and sweat. Eww, but not really heavy duty cleaning required.

The rest of the nights I felt like I had a residue that needed to be washed off, but I resisted.  I also have had more tiny bumps on my skin than normal...my skin is usually very smooth for the most part, so this is super-annoying!  I just don't see myself using the rest of this bottle.

So where this may work for some, I think The Flash Clean has been just a flash in the pan for me! Hahaha!

Hope you have a great rest of the week!
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts