Project Pinterest Update

Hi! Hope you're staying cozy during PolarVortex 2.0!  Just an FYI, I think I'm gonna do a post on how to have cute hair with a winter hat!  Because it is not always cute!!! 


I am well into the first month of my Pinterest-worthy hair project now.  Last week I focused on shampooing less, conditioning more and avoiding hot tools as much as possible.  I shampooed two days, rinsed and conditioned once, and slept with coconut oil slathered scalp to ends one night.  That next morning I technically had to shampoo twice to get all the oil out so I guess I actually shampooed thrice!! Haha!


Yesterday my girlfriend Erin asked if I wanted to use the horse pee shampoo she's been looking into trying.  I have already put her off twice on this.  I don't do pee.  Period.  She would more than likely let fairy elves pee on her hair if it would make her hair grow faster!   Anyway, I think I'm going to try it (the horse shampoo, not fairy elves) since it is supposed to make hair super-strong and shiny.  I guess it's worth a try!  Oh, and last night I slept with about 7 pumps of Goldwell Elixer combed through my hair...it is super shiny today!

This week I'm also going to do an olive oil and honey moisture mask.  I'm looking forward to that fiasco! I'll let you know how that goes!  And I will be introducing you to Erin this week, as well!  Yay!

Have a great day, and stay warm!
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts