Day 4, Don't Care!

I am so in love with my hair today, nobody can stand me!  Haha!  Seriously, I was thinking about what I wanted my hair to look like and pictured the Hotroller set I would do to achieve the results...hair nerd stuff, I know!  But I was so thrilled with the resulting hotness that I may have to do a tutorial on it!  


So besides hotrollers, I used my awesome Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo (it smells like watermelon bubblegum!), my Paul Mitchell XL teasing brush, Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Spray and about 4-5 bobby pins.  In.  Love.  With.  This.  Hair!!  

So tomorrow I will jump in the shower and lather, rinse, repeat.  Then I will condition, rinse, mask, rinse.  Then I will have soft, shiny, flat hair again!  Sigh...Here is what things looked like yesterday 
http://beautybylindsay.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-3-or-hotrollers-save-day.html

Hope this made you think twice about what four days without shampoo can look like!
Xoxo,
Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts