How To Have Cute (Dirty) Hair

As a pro hair stylist, I get a ton of curious responses when people (especially my clients) hear that I don't shampoo my hair every day.  Let's just say shampoo isn't my highest retail total, haha!  People are pretty aghast when I recommend that they stop shampooing every day, wondering how it could possibly work.  Too greasy, too sweaty, too stinky, too scummy...all normal things I hear!  They can't believe I only cleanse two to three times per week!  Then they want to know how I do it and still look like such a hottie! ( lol, just kidding, but I do still look like a normal member of society!!)

So I figured I'd show you just what I do, and what things really look like once you've gotten used to (mostly) not shampooing every day.

#Day1
Shampoo, condition, blow dry. (I actually only dried it because we went to the movies!)

Normal, fairly smooth and flat, decent-looking hair.  Right now I'm getting ready for bed, and I won't do anything special to my hair.  I won't even brush it.  I am that lazy!

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings!  (A few extra minutes in bed!)
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts