Beautiful Brides

I've taken care of many brides during my career. So much goes into the planning, prep and execution of bridal hair and makeup, it can get overwhelming! I'm sure you've heard many horror stories of Bridezillas, but really, most girls are just excited to look like their best selves on the big day. 

I've been a professional stylist for over twelve years, and while I used to take care of any bride and their mother (lol) I now say 'I do' to just a few. This way we both know what to expect and how best to approach that One Big Day.

This is my sweet girl Cortney. She just got married last weekend. 

We've worked together for at least three or four years, and she is just such a nice, hard-working girl. It was funny when she told me of her engagement, I didn't want to be presumptuous in thinking I would be taking care of her for her wedding! I had a quick moment of wondering if I was good enough! It is one of the most important days in a person's life, and I am always honored to be tucked into such a personal corner of it.

It was fun "forcing" her to grow her hair out, talking about makeup ideas, and sending picture through Pinterest. At her prebridal appointment, it was like, 'Oh, here we are, awesome in a bottle!' And then on that Saturday, it was even more perfect...




Thank you, Cortney, for letting me be part of your big day!

Xoxo,
Lindsay




Comments

Popular Posts