Sephora MiniHaul:benefit, beautyblender, Viktor&Rolf

Hello, beauty lovers!  Are there any beauty brands that intrigue you?  Any company that the name just sounds like you are going to love their goods, but you just don't try for some reason?  (Like, maybe, you could potentially go broke "trying" Ha!)


Believe me, I have tons of brands that I already believe I love!  It starts as an attraction, then turns to a craving and before you know it, it's an addiction!  This time I'm gonna tell you about benefit!


I have been quietly obsessed with this company since my first trip to Sephora. Picture it, New York City, 2003. We were in town for the big hair show (IBS:International Beauty Show, not irritable bowel syndrome lol!).  I think this had been my very first visit to the hallowed halls of the mecca (aka Sephora)...I was stunned and fell in love immediately! 

I found myself pulled the benefit beauty section.  Every product, beautifully and artistically packaged, had a kitschy-retro theme.  I had always been infatuated with old-fashioned ideas, but I think this was my intro to the full Vargas/pin-up ideal of beauty.  I was hooked.  I couldn't afford to buy a single product that night, but that didn't matter to me.  I was excited about this new world of beauty I had just discovered.

In this order is the delicious How To Look The Best At Everything Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit.  It holds minis of thePOREfessional pore minimizing primer, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, two boi-ing concealers and hello flawless powder with a mini brush. I love these kits, usually in a storybook-type box, for the opportunity to try a whole selection of benefit products without committing to full size portions (or prices!)  This kit cost $32 on Sephora's website.

The other little goody I found was the beautyblender + benefit airport-friendly kit.  I had wanted to try the bb but I jumped on this because it came with a mini solid cleansing bar and two minis from benefit: "girl meets pearl" liquid highlighter and "that gal" brightening face primer.  This kit cost $38 online.

The last item in this order is a rollerball of my signature scent, Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf.  There is nothing I can say to describe this perfume...it is my heaven in liquid form.  ($29 for .33fl oz.)

I hope you enjoyed peeking into this box of Sephora magic!  See you next time!
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts