Step By Step




Yesterday I spent many hours doing a color correction and Initial Installation on a new NBR Guest. It took a lot longer than I had planned, but I have learned to do the work until the work is done. As a new NBR® Artist, I am still getting my sea legs, and learning a ton each step of the way.

The biggest thing I realized is that the instant gratification of transformation is never instant, and I let myself forget this all too often. I was fine today, and my guest was incredibly patient and ecstatic with the results, however I do think it would have been a much better experience if I had taken things step by step with her color first, and then worked into the NBR® portion of the service. 

These are all things that I'm learning as I go, but with continuing education and training from my Mastermind Coaches, I feel like I'm course correcting so much faster and more effectively than I would on my own. I can't stress enough that we all need peers and mentors who are always pushing us to grow. I know my capacity has grown so much from when I started just a few short months ago! And I'm going to keep growing, step by step.

If you are ready for your amazing NBR® transformation, click the Learn More Button on my page www.facebook.com/BeautyByLIndsay and answer the questions about your hair history and goals! This is the first step in the consultation process! Believe me, you want to take that step!

Comments

Popular Posts