Why Natural Texture Matters With NBR

Looking at Gretchen's Before picture, you can see how much natural wave and texture lives in her hair. It literally does take on a life of it's own, which is why she made such a valuable case study for my BMS application.

Based on having a wavy texture, I chose to use all Ocean Breeze hand-tied extension pieces. She either wears her hair natural, or blows it all smooth, so that's why she had to have textured hair put it...

**If you would love to have a FREE Consultation for NBR, click this link today!!

**

BUT...as it turns out, Gretchen's hair is not predictably curly wavy. In fact, when she left her hair natural, there would be a noticeable difference in texture between her extensions and her natural hair. This is not how I do things!!

I taught her how to coax her natural curl to come out to play, but what I planned on doing was switching out some of the wavy hair for straight hair, to soften the texture overall. Stay tuned for how amazing our results are!!

If you have struggled with hair that just doesn't behave, click my link today to see how amazing your new NBR can make you feel!





Comments

Popular Posts