Can I Wear My NBR Up?

I actually love it when people ask me questions about NBR. I know, especially in my area, extensions of any kind aren't widely available. Not many people understand the concept of putting "rows" of hair into somebody's head.

My sweet mother-in-law asked if I could send her a little video so she could show the other ladies at after school pickup what she was talking about when they asked what I was doing! While it's not quite as simple as that, for sure I do not sew anything to the scalp!!


**For more information on experiencing Natural Beaded Rows, click today!**


Both of these photos show upstyles I created on my actual NBR Clients!! Natural Beaded Rows are so invisible and flexible, you can really style them any way you would your normal hair! But with NBR, you have the dream hair you've always wanted, so you will have even better styling options that ever!!


Comments

Popular Posts