Gretchen's New Hair






To the left is a sneak peek at Gretchen's new rows. I mixed in some lighter, straight pieces, and removed about half of her wavy pieces. You can see just how well her texture and color blends with her natural hair!


Click this link for your FREE Consultation!






To the right is how beautiful all of the new hair looks styled! It was so much easier to smooth out, since it wasn't all curly hair. Her natural hair is wavy, but not predictable. So adding in the straight pieces will make it super easy for her to manage at home!


A few days after her appointment, I sent Gretchen a message to see how her new hair was behaving. She sent me back a text saying, "I'm loving my hair! It's the absolute best."





If you struggle with hair that is not your absolute best, click my link to see how NBR can transform your style!



Comments

Popular Posts