Playing With Benefit Eye Products

I adore makeup, and I have always tried tons of different products and brands. I just like knowing what is out there, and what innovations could change my routine for the better!

**If you've ever wondered how NBR could change your daily routine and increase your CONFIDENCE, CLICK HERE TODAY to apply!**

I have been a fan of Benefit for ages, who doesn't love Hoola Bronzer?? One of the things I appreciate about the brand is the retro/vintage vibe to the advertising and packaging. I do think I was born a couple decades later than I should have been!

Their newest mascara, Roller Lash, has a black-black finish, with super-fine rubbery teeth on the wand. It gave a very defined look but took many, many coats to thicken up my lashes. I typically prefer a fatter lash myself.

The felt-tip liner, Roller Liner, really interested me because it is supposed to have a true matte finish. I loved the color, which did stay matte all day, and the fine tip was richly pigmented so the line was easy to lay down against my lashes. I really liked this product!

The Goof Proof Brow Pencil is a super winner in my book, since it has a natural-looking finish, and the application was complete with just a few strokes. The triangle/teardrop shape pencil easily filled in the natural shape of my brows.

I will definitely keep using the Goof Proof Brow Pencil (my color is 3), and the Roller Liner. Roller Lash might stay as a back up or a layering mascara, since I do prefer my lashes to be really thick and fat. All in all, I still love Benefit!


Comments

Popular Posts