Relax, Your Hair is Done!

I absolutely adore this picture of Brooke! She is just such a cool girl, and she was right at home at Strands, putting up with my multiple pose requests during our photo shoot at the end of her appointment. I have to say, though, she made my job super-easy!

One thing I love about NBR is how easy it is to go multiple days before you need to rewash and style. Once you blowout and curl your hair, your style will easily last for days, as the extension hair simply holds better than natural hair. It just wants to behave and stay looking amazing. It is just so damned good!

**To Experience Natural Beaded Rows, CLICK TODAY!!**

Once you figure out your perfect routine (of course I will help you with this!), you can sit back and be chill, like Brooke. Relax, your hair is done.



Comments

Popular Posts