When You Need To Tweak NBR

I am transparent with everyone about my NBR journey. Part of me always feels like I should be perfect at everything...even if it is something new, like NBR. That's my crazy brain talking. I decided not to listen to that nonsense anymore.

What I do know, is that for the first time in nearly two DECADES of hair artistry, I truly feel challenged learning something as intricate and detailed as Natural Beaded Rows Hair Extensions. I have always loved being a student, and NBR has allowed me to feel like I'm being challenged in the best ways.

**For your own consultation for NBR click my link today!

**

So Gretchen has been a learning curve on my NBR journey. Nothing is off in a way that you would notice, and even Gretchen herself was quite pleased with where we started together. But I want to solve any problems I can, troubleshooting and course correcting along the way. So I knew I wanted to tweak a couple of things for Gretchen.

At her check-up, I blended the cut to lighten up the bulkiness, and I taught her to coax her natural waves. At her move up appointment, I wanted to switch out some of the wavy pieces for straight extension hair, in a blonder color. This way there would be a great blend of texture and color, without her feeling too dark.

The results were even more outstanding than I could have predicted...this is why I will always do the work and make any tweaks necessary for the most fabulous results for your NBR!


If you've been letting your unruly hair get the best of you, click my link today so see just how amazing your NBR transformation can feel!



Comments

Popular Posts