Growth





I am just getting ready to return home from my third BMS/NBR event in Orange County, California. I took a chance on myself and my business by applying to a convention about “hair extensions and business” last fall, thinking it would be cool to offer a service nobody else in my area could offer.

Turns out, that was just the first step in my journey to growing not only my business, but my entire life! I had never imagined that by investing in my self-worth as a business owner and artist, that I would also be investing and pouring that value directly into my family and my own daily life! I have grown so much in these last six months, that I have to start expanding my capacity in all areas of my life and business! And it feels amazing!

If you are ready to experience Natural Beaded Rows with me, Click this link today!

Comments

Popular Posts