Lived In Blonde

I love blonde hair. But it has to be good blonde hair. I like some dimension, some contrast, but I want it to look like it's come from the soul, not from a color bowl.

I love a lived-in blonde, which takes a bit more planning and patience. Some might say more skill, as well. All I know is that since I have started taking the time to create this result, instead of, say, a straight forward high-contrast foil highlight, I have had so much softer and long-lasting regrowth results. My girls don't go from 0 to 60 in eight weeks, it's more of a balanced cruise control throughout maintenance appointments.

**To schedule your Complimentary NBR Consultation, click this link today!

The color I did for Karen, above, is an example of what I like to call a lived-in blonde. No lines of demarcation, soft dimension, and no visible origin of any highs or lows. Just beautiful, dimensional blonde.  She is also wearing Two Rows of Natural Beaded Hair Extensions, which I marry the same color theme into for a seamless blend.

She will have an extension tightening every 6-8 weeks, where we will assess and refresh her color, but will not necessarily have to reblonde each time. It is so gorgeous and versatile!

Comments

Popular Posts