My NBR Journey


Hello, Beauties!

I have been a stylist for nearly two decades, which sounds completely bizarre to me!  To think I've done the same "job" for so long, and that I am still OBSESSED with it is amazing. I am truly grateful that I have found a TRIBE to share my passion and craft with along the way!

*Click this link to schedule your Complimentary NBR Consultation TODAY!*

I started training in the original Handtied Extension method Natural Beaded Rows, created by Danielle K. White, last October. I worked my butt off after Convention in November to become one of 250 artists accepted into their elite education Mastermind. I now travel back to Orange County, California at least quarterly for trainings. Beyond these in-person events, I have weekly live webinars and practice an entire skill set in business, marketing, and sales daily.

Please enjoy this video that shows the very tip of my NBR iceberg. You can subscribe to this blog as well as my YouTube Channel so you know you don't miss a thing!

xx,
Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts