Prepping Hair For Natural Beaded Rows

One of the things I love most about my job is the absolute transformation I get to create using Natural Beaded Rows. Not only is my client's natural hair colored and refreshed, but did you know that every single bit of extension hair is customized, as well?

**Click this link to schedule your complimentary NBR consultation TODAY!!**

This is one of the most important reasons we have you fill out the application, and then have a phone consultation before you ever even sit in my chair! I want to have as much information about your current hair and where we are going with your DREAM HAIR! This way, I can begin the prep work on your extensions, so we don't have to hang out together all day when you come see me. Though it is always a good time at Strands Salon!

This prep work will help create the seamless, customized results that only Natural Beaded Rows Extensions can deliver.

Comments

Popular Posts