Seasonal Change

Happy Camper for Summer


Hello, Beauties!

Summer is just around the corner, and I know we are all getting the itch for a big change! Some of you are adding hair, some are chopping hair, and all of you want to be lighter! And I couldn't be happier!

Makenzie has been a rich, warm brown for almost a year. With one year left of college, she was ready for a big switch! She wanted a shorter cut for summer, and she wanted to go lighter, without being blonde! I chose a foilyage technique instead of open-air balayage in order to kick through the previous warm brown color more efficiently. We wanted a low-maintenance, lived-in color result!!

I used Schwarzkopf BlondMe for my lightener, with Framar foils. I really love this lightener, because it gets amazing lift while protecting all those disulfide bonds! I used Redken Shades EQ 09NB and 08V for an overall gloss, to add tone and shine.

The thing I live for is creating change, whether it's through color, cut, or Natural Beaded Rows. I love honing my color skills, to transform all of the guests who sit in my chair and trust me to give them the hair of their dreams.

If you're ready to see what NBR can do for your life, click the link to fill out my NBR Application TODAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts