Mini Facials-ELEMIS and Caudalie

Hello, Beauties!

Last night I wanted to give my skin a bit of TLC, without spending a ton of time on a full facial. So I chose my Elemis Papaya Enzyme Mask as my main treatment for a mini-facial. This is a fast and gentle, fruit acid exfoliant, and it smells absolutely delicious. DO NOT LICK IT!!!

ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel

All the other products I used were by Caudalie, one of my all-time favorite French skincare brands. If you've never tried them, I highly recommend starting with this cleanser! It is soft and gentle, and leaves your skin clean and nourished.

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk

 Before my main treatment, I washed my face to remove any dirt, oil, and makeup. I like to apply two pumps of the cleansing milk to dry skin, work it in, then add a splash of water to create a slight foam. Then I either rinse with warm water, or wipe off with a damp washcloth. I opted to use a washcloth to remove all trace of product last night.

Next, I added a generous amount of the Elemis Peel and spread a layer all over my face, neck and chest. I put away laundry for ten minutes while those sweet-smelling enzymes worked their magic!

Peel is on! Protecting my NBR™ with a Tassi

**Click here if you've ever wanted to know more about Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions!**

I wiped off the peel with a warm, damp washcloth. Then, I spritzed several pumps of the Beauty Elixir all over my face, neck, and chest. This facial mist can be used before skincare or makeup, after applying makeup, or any time your skin needs a bit of a pick me up. I repurchase this one over and over!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir


The last products I applied were eye cream and moisturizer. I always use my eye product first, since it is usually a more concentrated formula, and I don't want to dilute it. Then I apply moisturizer all over my face, neck, and chest. This is one of my favorites, since it is super hydrating without a hint of greasiness.

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm

Caudalie Vinosource Riche Intense Moisture Rescue Cream

Then I'm all set for bed! Sometimes your skin needs love, but you don't have a ton of time. I love using brand suites that I know all work well together, and face it, it just looks more pleasing to the eye to see all those matching labels in your cupboard, right?!

Skin so smooth it might slide off my pillow


Do you have any mini-facial favorites? Let me know what your go-tos are!


And if you want to know more about NBR™ Extensions, click this link to apply for your free consultation today!!

Comments

Popular Posts