Products That Support Your Hair

I am a Moroccanoil Pro!
Hello, Beauties!

You may not realize this, but Strands Salon just celebrated its Third Birthday! I have been so inspired by salon ownership, it feels like my whole career has moved into a completely new lane since I cut that ribbon!!

One of the things I looked most forward to was exploring all of the professional hair care options I had available to me as a salon owner. Now when I started, I did stay with mostly my tried and true, familiar brands.

But once I started using the products to support my guests' hair, I found some serious needs that weren't being met by the lines I had been carrying.

During this time, of course, I was trying all different brands to see if any one line could offer me what I really wanted for my guests. Affordable luxury that really stood out from the pack, and had the right products for their hair? Products that smelled amazing and didn't cause me skin issues? Oh, boy. It was a lot of trial and error, but I finally found my pot of gold in Moroccanoil.

I fell in love with Moroccanoil and I love what it does for all of my guests' hair types. So the next time you're in, I'll share my recommendations that will be perfect just for you!!

And if you're ready to have even better hair, click this link to fill out my application for Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions! Just a few quick questions so we can have a life-changing free consultation!

Comments

Popular Posts