Best Hair Accessory for NBR

Protecting my NBR™ with a TASSI!

Hello, Beauties!

Since getting my Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions installed one week ago, I have been experimenting with so many things! I have been creating NBR™ transformations for my guests since December, so it feels beyond amazing to FINALLY get to do all of this myself!

Just so you know, I am absolutely obsessed with my new hair. But that's not what this post is about!

I want to tell you about the giant, red scrunchie thing covering up all my gorgeous hair in this photo. I have used this and its adorable leopard print twin for about seven or eight years, at least! My mother-in-law found them on QVC for me. The brand is called Tassi, and it's just the best hair-holder-backer I've ever tried! I just checked online, and you can find it on Amazon, too.

One of my big pet peeves is when I lean down to rinse my face at the sink, and my hair dumps down around me and gets wet. You know how even if you have it in a ponytail, it slides down and slaps into the sink? This head wrap totally holds it all back out of the way!

I've also been wearing it to sleep at night, since I split my extensions into loose, twisted pigtails. It just keeps everything together and protected! Then, this morning, I also wore it right into the shower, since I didn't need to wash my hair. It has been a happy accident that I've had these wraps in my beauty arsenal for years!

Have you found your perfect hair wrap? Let me know what you love!! And want to know more about Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions, click this link to apply for your free consultation!


Comments

Popular Posts