NBR Lessons: Week 1

Before and After Two Rows of NBR™ Extensions
Hello, Beauties!

By now, you probably know that I am obsessed with Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions. I adore creating beautiful transformations for my guests using this method, but even more than that, I absolutely love wearing NBR™ myself!

I have been studying this method since last Fall, and offering the service at Strands Salon since December. I have to say, each time I had a guest step out of my salon swinging their new hair, I felt a giant pang of jealousy. I wanted NBR™ in the worst way!! I finally got my beautiful 18's installed during my BMS Mastermind Q2 trip in June!

Wearing Natural Beaded Rows™ myself has completely changed how I can help my guests. The biggest things I've learned are really quite simple lessons for everyone who wears NBR™. You can also check out the video I made here!


* NBR™ really is a feeling. It's like all of a sudden, you are the best version of yourself, and want to continue to be that way! It creates a boost you didn't even realize you needed.

*You need to use far less product than you realize! More is definitely not better here!

*Most issues you may run into are simply because your extensions have a different density and texture than you are used to dealing with! For example, you will need to do a nicely finished blowout and seal it with your curling iron to get that silky feeling that lasts all week! It is a little more work on day one, but then you get to have the gorgeous hair you want for the rest of the week.

*You will save yourself time all week long by doing your hair really well after you wash it. I literally had an extra 30-45 minutes every morning that allowed me to catch up on all sorts of things around the house!

*You will love having gorgeous hair. But please do yourself a huge favor and DO NOT try to pull it all up in a high pony yet! You want to be gentle to your scalp!

*I like to sleep in two, loose twists, not braids. It is up to you, but you MUST brush your hair and keep it protected from tangling when you go to bed.

Please do not worry--I will help you figure it all out and make sure you feel completely confident with your new, amazing hair!!



If you are ready to experience the life-changing brilliance that is Natural Beaded Rows™, click this link to apply for your complimentary consultation today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts