Better Every Day

NBR™ Magic
Hello, Beauties!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've been able to browse around my site a little bit to see what I'm all about. But if this is your first visit, welcome!!

I started offering Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions last winter, after attending BMSCON3, the annual convention/training for NBR™. Once I returned home, I couldn't wait to give everyone lots of gorgeous hair!!

As a stylist with almost two decades of experience, I wasn't used to not being competent and amazing at hair. Let me tell you, learning the process of these extensions was a humbling challenge, to say the least. And I am grateful for the drive and dedication to put daily practice on my list of accomplishments. And I've seen the real-life results that prove it!

This morning, I changed out the before and after photos on my Apply for Natural Beaded Rows™ page. Just seeing the difference in my photos from when I first started until now is mind blowing. And I know the rest of my skills have also grown exponentially, thanks to my continued education with the BMS Mastermind.

I know I am improving every single day. And I am so proud to be able to offer Natural Beaded Rows™ at Strands Salon in Corning, NY.

Ready for your free consultation? Click the link to apply!

Comments

Popular Posts