Bra Strap Hair

You can have Bra Strap Hair, too!




Hello, Beauties!

It seems that for most of my adult life, I have been cutting and growing out my hair. My "glory days" hair was literally twice in my life...1993-1995 (high school) and 2006 (pregnant with baby Darby.)

The years in between are filled with regrettable color and cut choices. I fondly look back through old photos and realize that mostly, I look like a Cabbage Patch kid with short hair, and that blonde is not really my best color. I will not discuss the perms right now.

Once I got my wits about me and tried growing my hair out for good, it was 2014. I know this only because I started an experiment called Project: Pinterest Hair. I wrangled one of my friends into doing it with me, and we wore big Hanes Tees and drew lines each month to measure how long our hair was getting.

Obviously, there were specifics I will have to discuss in another post, because I realize my plan was slightly flawed. Be on the lookout, it may need a series of posts HAHA!

Anyhoo, by the time I started trying to get long hair again, my life, medication, and hormones had shifted and guess what...? My hair was never quite the same as the olden days.

Fast forward to 2018, when I discovered the magic of Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions. I had to learn how to create these luscious locks for my clients, but I really couldn't wait to have them for myself. As you see in the above photo, I have rekindled my Glory Days Hair, and it is actually PAST my bra strap, just in case you wondered!!

I love my hair, and I love helping my clients feel the same about theirs. If you'd like to experience the magic of NBR™ yourself, click here to get started!

When was your hair peak? Extra points for photos!
xx,
Lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts