Word On the Street



Hello, Beauties!

I am always sad to see the end of summer, but I do love that, "Hello, Autumn!" Especially when it comes to clothes and hair color. Wearing layers, to peel off as the day warms...adding some fuzzy socks after getting home from work...a beautiful glass of wine in hand...

I've been looking through old photos recently, and it made me realize I have always tried to be a BLONDE. But in reality, my life just looks better BRONDE. That delicious blend of not-too-light and not-too-dark, just enough warmth to add a bit of glow, it really is just perfect. 

And it makes color maintenance for my Natural Beaded Rows™ Extensions super easy. All I have to do is a gloss or regrowth maintenance (for those special little sparklies) every couple of months. It keeps my overall color beautiful and rich, and my life as simple as possible!

What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Leave a comment and share the love!!

Ready to try Natural Beaded Rows™ yourself? Click here for your consultation!


All my faves:
jeans  American Eagle
blazer  StitchFix
scrunchie  Maurices
tee *vintage* Hot Topic --I consider it vintage since I've been wearing it for probably 15 years😁
sunnies FabFitFun or StitchFix box...can't remember exactly!

Comments

Popular Posts