Cozy Comfort

The softest yarn, ever!



Hello, Beauties!

It is officially Autumn, and certain things always seem to change in our daily lives.

Obviously, days get shorter and cooler...I naturally crave all things soft, warm, and cozy. I often spend more time doing relaxing hobbies, like crocheting, knitting, writing, and reading. To be fair, I’m fairly awful at most of these, but I adore the beauty of creating.

Right down the street from my salon is a cute, little yarn store. I’ve looked in the windows dozens of times, but I’ve never ventured in. I think they even have classes for all levels of yarn lovers!

I’ve wanted to go in on several occasions, but I just haven’t. I think I feel like an interloper...a not-so-serious tryer. But as I walked by the other day, they had a cute table with these baskets filled with the softest yarns you could ever imagine! I couldn’t help touching—and I haven’t stopped thinking about wanting to learn more about the classes they offer!

I don’t know why I’m standing in my own way...I would love to learn how to properly crochet a blanket, but I’m kind of afraid of not being able to finish it.

It sort of reminds me of learning Natural Beaded Rows™️ Extensions. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I was afraid of totally sucking. But I just ripped the bandaid off and never looked back. I guess I could do the same with blankets.

Have you ever thought about doing something that would make you feel amazing, yet just didn’t let yourself experience it? How about amazing hair? I can help you with that. Click here to get Natural Beaded Rows™️ Extensions. 

I’ll let you know how my yarn adventure goes...🥰

Comments

Popular Posts